Switzerland is considered to have affordable tertiary as most of the government universities offer a vast scholarship for local students and also international students.
The Government of Swiss also believes in giving equal chances to both the local and international students to acquire education. This has made Swiss to be one of the countries that have high expenditure per capita on education.
- Get paid for studying PhD
- Easy student interaction as there are less students
- Government universities are very affordable
- High-rank researches
- Excellent education quality
- Introduction of more English programs
- Switzerland offers a high-quality education that is branded by creative researchers and this trait is highly recommended by the business people among other sectors.
- Switzerland also has a high ranking of the scientific papers that are produced worldwide and these papers are considered by the research community.
- Some universities found in Switzerland are highly considered as they hold very strong positions in the university world rankings. Besides, scientific research, Swiss is known for high-quality tertiary education in hospitality.
- Swiss academic achievements are marked by attaining Licentiate, Diploma, and PhDs that are widely recognized. A licentiate is equivalent to a degree in other countries.